A service that allows corporate wellness program managers to offer Carbiotix subscription
services to their employees and realize the benefits of improving employee gut health.
With ever increasing healthcare costs, health insurance
premiums, copays and deductibles, employers, health plans,
programs, and wellness partners can potentially benefit from
using CareGut in the following ways:
- Improved overall employee wellbeing
- Reduction in the number of sick days
- Increased workplace productivity
- Lower healthcare costs
- Ability to attract and retain top talent
CareGut has the following key features:
- HIPAA and GDPR compliant
- API for integration into wellness program architecture and complimentary applications
- Flexible design and fully customizable solution
- Global availability and support
- Data protected by geo redundancy
- Focus on gut health and the microbiome
- Focus on real-time data gathering and analysis
- Focus on prevention, retention, engagement and motivation throughout solution
- Pay only for active users and the products and services used
How CareGut™ works
- Employers design a CareGut program where they select the interval of gut health biometric testing
and inclusion of a personalized soluble fiber.
- Employees sign up to the designed CareGut program on any desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device. Employees
can even add products and services not covered in the program for an additional cost.
- Employees receive to their mailbox the selected microbiome sample kits and personalized soluble fiber supplement.
- Employees take a sample of their gut microbiome once a month and send it to Carbiotix in a preregistered
vial and prepaid envelope. A key habit building activity for increased retention.
- Every month the gut microbiome sample sent by employees is analyzed at Carbiotix to
determine their Fiber Loving Bacteria Index (FLB).
- Employees get an update of their FLB index every month and can track the impact of their personalized fiber or changes to
their diet and lifestyle. Data driven, evidence based personalized feedback reinforces increased motivation and engagement through education.
- Employees who use a personalized fiber supplement will have their fiber modified based on their FLB results with the goal of optimizing
their gut health. Personalization and optimization contributes to increased retention and engagement.
- Employers can track anonymous and aggregated employee gut health biometric trends to assess in real-time the impact of the CareGut
program on employee gut health, as well as determine correlations with sick days, productivity and overall healthcare costs.