Oct 12, 2023, 08:45
Today is the first day to exercise Carbiotix AB's ("Carbiotix" or "Company") warrants of series TO 2 ("TO 2"), which were issued in connection with the preferential issue of units the Company carried out earlier this year. The period lasts until October 26, 2023. Holders of TO 2 have the right to subscribe for one (1) new share in Carbiotix for each TO 2, at a price of SEK 1.50 per share. Through full use of TO 2, the Company can receive a maximum of approximately SEK 4.8 million before issue costs. An information sheet is available on the respective websites of Carbiotix (www.carbiotix.com), Sedermera Corporate Finance AB (www.sedermera.se) and Nordic Issuing AB (www.nordic-issuing.se). A subscription form is also available via Nordic Issuing AB's website.
In June 2023, Carbiotix carried out a rights issue which provided the Company with approximately SEK 12 million before issue costs. Through the rights issue, 3,190,188 warrants of series TO 2 were issued. Each TO 2 entitles the holder to subscribe for one (1) new share in Carbiotix during the exercise period, which runs October 12-26, 2023. The subscription price for TO 2 has been set at SEK 1.50 per share, which is the lowest within the range established in connection with the Company's rights issue of units. In the event of full utilization of warrants of series TO 2, approximately SEK 4.8 million will be added to the Company before issue costs.
Complete terms and instructions for warrants of series TO 2 are available on the Company's website (www.carbiotix.com). An information sheet containing summary information on the warrant exercise is available on the respective websites of Carbiotix, Sedermera Corporate Finance AB (www.sedermera.se) and Nordic Issuing AB (www.nordic-issuing.se).
TO 2 in summary
• Subscription price: each TO 2 gives the holder the right to subscribe for one (1) new share in Carbiotix at a price of SEK 1.50 per share.
• Issue volume: there are 3,190,188 issued TO 2. At full utilization of TO 2, Carbiotix will receive approx. SEK 4.8 million before issue costs.
• Number of outstanding shares before warrant exercise: 20,736,229 shares.
• Short name and ISIN: TO 2 are traded at Spotlight Stock Market under short name ”CRBX TO 2” and with ISIN SE0020181915.
Shares and sharecapital
Upon full utilization of TO 2, the number of shares in Carbiotix will increase by 3,190,188 shares to a total of 23,926,417 shares and the share capital will increase by SEK 319,018.80 to SEK 2,392,641.70. The dilution at full utilization amounts to approximately 13.3 percent of the capital and votes.
• 12 October 2023: Exercise period starts
• 24 October 2023: Last day of trading in warrants
• 26 October 2023: Exercise period ends
• 27 October 2023: Planned date for publication of outcome
• 13 November 2023: Planned date for change from interim shares to shares
In connection with the warrant exercise, Carbiotix has engaged Sedermera Corporate Finance AB as financial advisor, Markets & Corporate Law Nordic AB as legal advisor and Nordic Issuing AB as issuing agent.
For more information about the warrants, please contact:
Sedermera Corporate Finance AB
Tel: +46 (0)40 615 14 10
For more information, please contact:
Erik Deaner, VD
Telefon: +46 (0)73-867 30 85
Carbiotix AB (CRBX) (www.carbiotix.com) is an award-winning biotechnology company pioneering microbiome health through a portfolio of prebiotic modulators and diagnostic testing services.